S&G Consultants deliver professional and innovative solutions in hydrology, hydraulics, waterways assessment and floodplain management.
S&G professionals utilise GIS platforms to prepare maps demonstrating results of numerical models.
Flood analysis and assessment include the following array of services:
– 1D/2D flood modelling;
– Extreme event prediction up to the Probable Maximum Flood (PMF) event;
– Flood mapping;
– Flood mitigation including design and analysis of levees, retarding basins and relief routes;
– Hydrological modelling using rainfall/runoff routing models;
– Preparation of flood risk management reports; and
– Preparation of flood response and evacuation plans.